Friday, September 12, 2008

Brownie Delight

Tonight, I was chatting with a friend, and my son ran in with bits of chocolate on the corners of his mouth. I asked him if he had chocolate, to which he replied by running his tongue across his teeth, making the "MMMMM" sound and nodding his head in rapidity. He said he had a brownie. I asked him where he found the brownie, and he said, "under the couch." To this he added that it had a lot of hair stuck to it, and a leggo embedded in it. I briefly had to hide because I was falling into fits of uncontrollable laughter as he was telling this in front of my friend. So I stepped into his closet for a bit of alone time, and when I came out, I asked him, "Seriously, where did you find that brownie?" He replied, "I found it in a plastic bag." I asked, "Where was the plastic bag?" He said, "I found it in the pantry."

This little jokester really got us tonight. I really beieved that he had found a stale brownie under the couch with dog hair and leggos stuck to it and had eaten it. You can't trust these little boys!

No comments: