Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Ewwwwwwwww

Nasty day out there. When I left to run, it was 52 degrees, not bad, but very humid. Danielle went with me and we took off to warm up, and I didn't really feel like it was going to be a good day, so I was surprised to start off at a 7:20 pace and it felt comfortable, so I stayed with it. Unfortunatlely, during the run, the sun came out and the temps shot up about 15 degrees, retaining our 100% humidity, or 400%, whatever it was. So I ended up with a 7:32 pace for the 40:00 tempo run, a little dissapointing, but I feel that if it hadn't been so humid I would have done much better. So overall, still not a terrible run, but then again, I was so much faster the beginning of the year, so that is still somewhat frustrating for me.. Not a very positive post, eh?

In other news, Ethan finally tested his boundaries enough to find out what happens in the Lantz home when disrespect happens. He made fun of his teacher today, so he has been pretty much grounded all night and he received a spanking and was required to write his teacher an apology note. He's grounded to his room, poor kid, I feel bad for him, but I just don't want him to grow up to be disrespectful, and hopefully he will remember this for some time.

No comments: